If You Need + Want Help, We’re Here to Help
Typically, our clients have the following attributes:
- While NDWM does not enforce a minimum investment, those we work with typically have $500,000 or more of investable assets, a desire to delegate investment management responsibilities, and realistic expectations regarding investment performance.
- Willingness to share important and sometimes sensitive information regarding their financial goals and objectives.
- Desire to delegate to a trusted advisor and seek a long-term relationship.
More Specifically, We Tend to Work With
You may find yourself five, ten or fifteen years away from retirement and are seeking our assistance in maximizing your ability to accumulate the assets necessary to achieve your financial goals.
How We Help:
- Invest for growth or capital appreciation to generate real return.
- Intelligently allocate discretionary cash flow.
- Minimize market risk, portfolio drawdown and opportunity loss.
- Coordinate meetings with the appropriate estate, tax, insurance and mortgage professionals to ensure these needs are met.
Many of our clients are already in retirement and seek our assistance in managing the assets they've accumulated over their working careers.
How We Help:
- Invest for growth and income while managing longevity, market risk, and sequence risk.
- Manage portfolio cash flow, including interest and dividend payments, systematic payouts and coordinating Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs).
- Analyze and track spending habits.
- Coordinate your estate plan, tax plan, insurance needs and investment portfolio.